Sunday, February 18, 2007

My Give a Damn's Busted

It is official. I no longer care about keeping the number of invitees on my wedding guest list to a minimum. Actually, its the reception that concerns me. A whole lot of people + food=some really broke newlyweds. That's an equation I'm not trying to complete. My dream guest list tops out at about 80 people. Unfortunately, I was up to 80 people before I even added my fiance's invitees. Then I said okay let's stop at 125. For awhile, it looked like this might actually happen. Then fiance remembered some more people. So 125 became 128. Another week goes by and he remembers three more people. I felt triumphant when I saw that 2 of the three new invitees were already on the list. I was like, "Nice try." Then yesterday, I invite two more people I'd forgotten about. Damn it!

No comments: